Monday, November 5, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 5

Here are some things that I am grateful for:

- humor/laughter. There are few things that are more rehabilitating then good humor.
- family. I feel strongly that my family, my parents and my siblings all chose to be here on earth together to serve as each others friend and support.
- the Iowa City community. I love how involved the people of IC are. We will move after this year and I am determined to care about my next community and be involved the way people are here.
-my husband. I always told Heavenly Father that I could do anything he needed me to do as long as he gave me an absolutely reliable husband/partner.
- the relief society.  I am not saying this just so bc this is a RS blog post.  ;) I genuinely love the RS organization. It gives me huge amounts of purpose and direction. It provides me with service when I need help and a way to serve others when I need to serve.

{Regan Judd}

No comments:

Post a Comment