Monday, November 19, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 19

I am grateful for:
--Knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me, has a plan for me, and puts trust in me.
--A healthy body, good doctors, and modern medicine.
--Family: a good husband, a healthy baby girl, and wonderful extended family.
--Modern day revelation, the scriptures, our Prophet and other church leaders.
--The temple and the peace it brings to our lives.
--Yummy food (especially this time of year!) and people to enjoy it with.
--A great home and all the modern conveniences we have.
--Good books and good entertainment.
--Fall weather and snow plows in the winter.
--The opportunity we have to be in Iowa City and all of the wonderful people we have met!

{Erica Lowe}


A few of the things I am grateful for:
blueberries
rain
strollers
hot cocoa
elmo
packages 
and the loved ones who send them
warm socks
spoons
surpsises
a forgiving daughter and husband
dear friends
train whistles
chubby baby legs
libraries
the color green
airplanes
our bishop
the gospel
my Savior

The list goes on. and on. and on!

{Wendy Shaha}

No comments:

Post a Comment