Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 14

Lately I've been thinking about how grateful I am for living prophets and the organization of the church that allows them to teach us so often, particularly in general conference.  Each conference uplifts me and inspires me to improve myself.  I'm grateful for the sacrifices made by our leaders and for their love for us as members of the church.  I feel Heavenly Father's love for me through His prophets.  

I am also grateful for families.  Ever since our son was born I have had a renewed appreciation for eternal families.  I can tell that being a mother is refining me and helping to prepare me to return to our Father in Heaven, more than has anything else in my life as of yet.  I'm grateful that I can be with Collin and our children forever.   I'm grateful for the joy that my family brings me.
{Meghan Barker}


No comments:

Post a Comment