· Pray twice a day for one week.
· Attend all your church meetings every Sunday for one month.
· Plan a date to attend the temple and make arrangements to make it happen. For the Nauvoo Temple Schedule, click here.
· Spend 2 hours doing genealogy for 2 weeks. Click here to access family history information on lds.org.
· Study scriptures: hold family scripture study once a day for two weeks. Discuss how this has affected your home.
· Memorizing scriptures: Memorize three scriptures that have meaning to you or memorize three scripture mastery verses. Check out the scripture mastery app or a list of scripture mastery verses.
· Read the Ensign from cover to cover for one issue, or read at least 5 articles per issue for 3 months.
· Read Daughters in My Kingdom.
· Holding Family Home Evening every week for a month. Plan the topics of the lessons and make teaching assignments.
· Write in your journal once every two weeks for 3 months.
· Bear your testimony in sacrament meeting, Relief Society, at Family Home Evening, or to a friend.
· Read and study the Preach My Gospel manual. Teach a family home evening lesson on one of the sections.
· Try to improve your friendship with those you visit teach by contacting them at least once a week for one month.
· Magnify your calling.
· Paying tithes & offerings.
· Before the first Sunday of the month, reflect on a purpose for your fast and open and close your fast with a prayer.
· Watch all four sessions of General Conference. Record thoughts and impressions by taking notes then act on at least 2 of those things.