Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 25

Two cute kitties to snuggle with.

A husband who loves me and puts some fun in my life.

Being able to live with my parents and everything they so willingly do
to help us.

Aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents that live close and never
hesitate to offer their love and support.

A job that allows me to pay our bills and coworkers that are easy to
get along with.

A testimony of the Gospel that gives me hope and allows me to see the light.

{Sarah Voss}




I'm thankful for my family, the one I was born into, the one I married into, and the ones I choose to call family.
I'm thankful for technology. I love that I can share pictures and video of my son with my family far away. I also love that I we can skype with family and Max can be familiar with far away family.
I am thankful for mail and the USPS. I love to send and receive cards and letters in the mail. It's so much more personal than an email.
I am thankful for hugs. Especially great big Mommy Hugs, even when it's not my mom. I got 2 (very much needed) Mommy Hugs today!
I'm thankful for modern medicine. My family and extended family have been to the doctor and hospitals a lot this month and I am so grateful they are clean and sterile, that doctors are knowledgeable and are able to help us heal.
I'm so thankful for my son and his even temperament and calm personality.
I'm thankful for music and the impact it has in my life. It can set a tone in our home and change a bad mood. 

I'm thankful for cute bright colored heels. They always make me feel good about myself. 


{Alexis Kurth}

No comments:

Post a Comment