Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 28

I am grateful for having shelter and plenty of food. I'm grateful for a husband who both complements and compliments me. I'm grateful that babies learn how to smile before they learn how to talk. I'm grateful for my dishwasher. I'm grateful for the family I grew up in, the one I married into, and the one I'm currently building. I'm grateful that this list could go on forever if I had enough time.

{Emily Leslie}





I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the atonement.  Because of my Savior’s incredible sacrifice, there is Nothing in this world to fear, He has overcome the world! Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Him and for our Eternal Father who  “so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.”  Because our Savior was willing to suffer for us, we never have to suffer alone, and we can one day be with Them again. 

I am so thankful to be a mother.   I am so thankful for the gift these babies are in my life and for the knowledge I have that I get to be their mother forever!

I am so thankful for Matt!  I admire him and appreciate him so. darn. much.  Thank goodness he is also mine forever!

I am thankful to be living in a time where there is the fullness of the Gospel! I am thankful for the sacrifice of the saints who made that possible.  And what a treat to be able to watch it spread across the whole earth!

I am thankful for friends and family and to live in a day when communicating with people thousands of miles away is no big thing! So thankful for cell phones and all the other ways we can communicate from afar!

I am thankful for art in all forms and all other beautiful things and moments.

{Mary Smith}

No comments:

Post a Comment