Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 15

things I am grateful for . . .

knowing I am a daughter of God and that I matter to Him.

friends and family who have shown more kindness to me this year than I will ever be able to repay.

a husband who always puts my needs above his own.

becoming a new mother. the last 5 weeks have been wonderful and challenging, happy and exhausting. I am thankful to have two little girls to wake up to each morning.

the little things in life: fall colors. natural light. oatmeal cookies. the smell of babies. clean pajamas. christmas music. weekly dates. white noise and furnace noise. wild berry smoothies. stroller rides. pretty paper. peppermint bark. baby baths. blueberry muffins. 

the things I really am most grateful for, are the people and relationships in my life. 

{Channa}

No comments:

Post a Comment