Friday, November 2, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 2

I’m grateful for:

A wonderful husband, who loves me, supports me, and without whom I would be lost.
Parents that have supported me and taught me to believe in myself and created a family that is
close-knit and always has a lot of fun together.
The opportunity that I had to move to Iowa. This has not only resulted in the great blessing of
continuing my education, but also the sweet blessing of meeting so many wonderful people that
have truly enriched my life.
My dog’s sweet face. I know that everyone else only sees the mean face and hears the barks,
but she really is sweet!
Chick peas. Let’s face it – they are just good.

There are so many more things that I could put on to this list. At the end of the day, I’m very blessed and have so much to be grateful for. 

{Melanie Jordan}

No comments:

Post a Comment