Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 1

One of the monthly goals in November is to record 2 things you are grateful for in your journal each day.  In the spirit of this goal, we are turning our Lengthening Your Stride blog into a ward gratitude journal!!  Get excited -- we hope that everybody will contribute (otherwise you will be hearing about a lot of my grateful things)!! 

Each day, we will post a list of things that people are grateful for.  So, without further ado, here is Day 1 of our gratitude journal:

I am thankful for: a strong body, my warm and comfy bed, my heritage, the peace of the gospel, beautiful art, kind people, those who quietly serve, prayer, The Savior's Love, testimonies, temples, sunshine, good water, my family, those who have sacrificed for freedom, those with courage to act, blueberries, scriptures, memories, the ability to love, timeless music, laughter and America.  {Hilary Dye}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment