Thursday, November 22, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 22

-I am so grateful for my husband. I am grateful that we met and fell in love quickly. He is my friend, my confidant, and my comforter. He always knows the right things to say and the right time to give me a hug. He works so hard at making sure we have a successful future.
-I am grateful for modern technology that allows me to forget that I am 1,900 miles away from my parents. I love to chat with them in my living room (even if it is through a computer).
-I am grateful for my in-laws. They are so kind and loving and have made me feel like I was part of the family the moment I met them.
-I am grateful that we had the opportunity to visit my in-laws on their mission in Guyana. It was a very humbling experience that will always remind me to be grateful for everything that I have.
-I am grateful for my dog, Lucy. Her sweet personality and charismatic face brightens up our home. She has kept me company on many long days while David has been away. I never thought it would be possible to have an animal be such a close friend. But, Lucy is definitely one of my closet friends.
-I am grateful for my job. It that allows me to work at home and also to travel and see my family whenever I want to.
-I am grateful for the body Heavenly Father has given me. I enjoy using my body. I love to jog and push my body to see how far I can go.
-I am grateful for this Church. I am grateful for the knowledge that we were put on this Earth for a divine purpose. I am grateful to have a Heavenly Father that looks out for me and is there when I need him. I am grateful to know that I will see my loved ones again.

{Kami Summers}

No comments:

Post a Comment