Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 27

I am thankful for....
   a body that is functioning and able
   a husband that works hard and loves me
   a family that supports and cares for me
   a testimony of truth
   a job that challenges me
   a home 
   the internet
   and chocolate

to name a few:)
{Abbey Zmoos}



I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who loves me beyond words

a stable job that helps me to grow and learn in ways I never anticipated

a wonderful home to return to, a place where I feel safe and happy

good physical health, I have the strength to run and play sports

a mind full of creativity and a willful drive to try new things

a loving family, sisters who are my best friends and parents who would do anything to help me succeed in life

the gospel of Jesus Christ, the joy of knowing that the Lord has a plan for me and that I have the eternal capacity to become like He is

my life, for all the happiness that fills my soul with joy and carries me through the difficult times. 

{Melissa Humbert}

No comments:

Post a Comment