Friday, November 23, 2012

November Gratitude Journal: Day 23

1. I am thankful for family prayer and treagans great example.
2... For modern technology so we can talk to our families everyday.
3.... Hensleigh is sleeping through the night at 12 weeks old.
4.... Treagan is a great dad and likes to help out taking care of Hens.
5.... I got to go to Utah and spend time with family.
6.... For a healthy and happy baby.
7.... For a healthy body and that I am able to exercise.
8.... For the ensign and being able to read it everyday.
9.... I am able to stay home and take care of Hensleigh every day.
10.... For great friends here in Iowa.

{Kim White}



I am grateful for Macy, she is always SUPER excited to see me when I get home, and she always makes me laugh....

I am grateful for friends who keep me sane, help me pass my classes, and are always there for me no matter what!

I am grateful for the beauty of nature, it shows that Heavenly Father loves us and made this world just for us.

And of course, grateful for Daniel - even though he makes fun of me everyday!


{Brittany Johansen}

No comments:

Post a Comment